Fiona Cassidy

Fiona Cassidy
Author, Mother, Thirty Something...

Thursday 26 August 2010

Making the most of life....

I have just been humbled to within an inch of my life after reading the blog of a young lady who is not only an MS sufferer but 11 weeks away from giving birth and coping with it in the best way she can whilst the rest of us would probably be given to ranting if we had half the chance!

Her name is Catherine and she is a friend and work colleague of my fellow 'Northern girl' Claire Allan...take a look at her blog and be thankful and learn by her example...we all have obstacles to face in life and we might as well deal with them with dignity in the hope that we're an inspiration or comfort to others! Catherine, I, for one, take my hat off to you and wish you all the very best with your baby and the other crucial decisions you'll have to make over the next few months!

You can read Catherine's blog HERE

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the lovely comments ... although I have to say you left my husband with tears in his eyes!
    Looking forward to meeting you at Claire's book launch - we can swap pregnancy stories and share the virgin cocktails :) - on that note, a huge congratulations, every baby is such a blessing - Catherine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Catherine...scrummy yummy alcohol free cocktails ahoy (says she with as much enthusiasm as such a prospect can create)! I can't wait to see you and am predicting that it will be a fabulous night!!

    ReplyDelete